About Me

Where to start ….well I’m sitting trying to type this with still wet nails soooo guess that says something bout me …. A 20somethin sometimes mobile nail technician and like every1 I have my weaknesses (no one’s perfect right?) one of which being my need to have every colour and every trend in nail polish….. For some girls its shoes others its designer clothes….well for me its nail polish (much less expensive than the shoes) so here I am 140somthing bottles and 1 blog later

diagonal crackle

pic
I decided that since I had fixed it my new mani had to be my Sephora no.55 I just did a quick contrasting  diagonal with crackle over the top using nyc French tip white 134 for the diagonal and Barry m crackle effect I thought it was really effective (even if it was a bit chav lol)  I’ve had my Barry m since before Halloween and I’m actually onto my 2nd bottle after the girls at youth club went crackle mad lol, I have yet to buy the opi version because to be honest I’m not completely convinced that it’s that different to the Barry m one which is only a fraction of the price, however I am looking forward to getting  the china glaze version which comes in 6 different colours and I intend to buy 4 of them….at least