About Me

Where to start ….well I’m sitting trying to type this with still wet nails soooo guess that says something bout me …. A 20somethin sometimes mobile nail technician and like every1 I have my weaknesses (no one’s perfect right?) one of which being my need to have every colour and every trend in nail polish….. For some girls its shoes others its designer clothes….well for me its nail polish (much less expensive than the shoes) so here I am 140somthing bottles and 1 blog later

Fri 1/4/11

I am getting a new car so my latest quest is a polish to match it I’m getting it sometime this coming weekend but I really think I need to have the car before I can get a perfect match I think sea spray is close it may just need a tweak with a touch more blue it’s a hard colour to carry in your head so we shall see lol I have to say I’m very excited about my car this past week has went soooooo slowly but then it always does when your waiting on something doesn’t it

I did have to laugh though when I went into sally’s to buy china glaze –sea spray the girl said ‘oh I love yor nails did u hand paint that and I said that it was the  new china glaze crackle polish and she said 'no china glaze don’t do one are u sure it isn’t opi' and I was all like no coz its only out in black at the moment this is the china glaze oone and it was only when I showed her the bottle (I always carry whatever colours I’m wearing in case I need to touch up)  she listened to me lol