About Me

Where to start ….well I’m sitting trying to type this with still wet nails soooo guess that says something bout me …. A 20somethin sometimes mobile nail technician and like every1 I have my weaknesses (no one’s perfect right?) one of which being my need to have every colour and every trend in nail polish….. For some girls its shoes others its designer clothes….well for me its nail polish (much less expensive than the shoes) so here I am 140somthing bottles and 1 blog later

Illamasqua scarab with corset design


 
Illamasqua- scarab
Opi-burlesque collection- rising star
Black nail art pen
 
Ok so I know illamasqua is an expencive  bottle of nail polish @ £13.50 but I had to have this one as soon a s I saw it I was lucky enough to pick it up as part of a 2pc gift set on asos.com the set came with 2 nail polishes from the art of darkness collection they were viridian there easiest way to describe that one is peacock colour (blue/green shift) its beautiful the other colour was scarab a pretty copper/brown with a dark red shimmer they wear fairly well and only need 2 coats . The gold colour is one of the minis from the opi burlesque collection rising star
All I did was paint a base colour all over then let it completely dry crossed over 2 French tip guides and placed them down the centre of each nail

Paint down each side with the 2nd colour, you can remove the guides pretty much right away in fact its better if you do coz if you have any seeping under the guides you can clean it up while its still wet which is easier
Let that dry then add a cross design up the middle for a corset effect
Use your fav top coat I recommend seche vite speed dry, china glaze fast forward or sally Hansen insta dry and your done