About Me

Where to start ….well I’m sitting trying to type this with still wet nails soooo guess that says something bout me …. A 20somethin sometimes mobile nail technician and like every1 I have my weaknesses (no one’s perfect right?) one of which being my need to have every colour and every trend in nail polish….. For some girls its shoes others its designer clothes….well for me its nail polish (much less expensive than the shoes) so here I am 140somthing bottles and 1 blog later

Wed 30/3/11

Wed 30/3/11
Hi again so I have to say I have very little to report my current Mani needs replaced and I didn’t think to photograph it when it was just done so sorry about the general wear in the picture I used Barry m 312 indigo along with china glaze crackle in crushed candy? I got the Barry m one (along with another i cant remember the name of) for my birthday the other day from my aunt which surprisingly I didn’t have or a dupe for it mind u her first words to me were u probably already have these but I tried .  the Mani was to match my outfit last Sunday and has lasted fairly well but I usually do get 5-7 days from my Mani anyways I’m still undecided about the seche vite base coat i mean it seems to be working fine guess I was just used to my sally Hansen one I liked the colour combo or the 2 colours I got a lot of compliments on this