About Me

Where to start ….well I’m sitting trying to type this with still wet nails soooo guess that says something bout me …. A 20somethin sometimes mobile nail technician and like every1 I have my weaknesses (no one’s perfect right?) one of which being my need to have every colour and every trend in nail polish….. For some girls its shoes others its designer clothes….well for me its nail polish (much less expensive than the shoes) so here I am 140somthing bottles and 1 blog later

still waiting

Well I’m still waiting on my china glaze crack polish arriving feels like it will never get here I didn’t order the grey or the black in it coz grey really isn’t me and as u guys know I have the black Barry m one so I just ordered the other 4 colours, I have been trying to push an extra day out of my Mani coz I just know that as soon as I change it the new ones will come